Our client Petzy.com, wanted a user friendly platform to sell pet consumables on internet. Key requirements of the client included
- E-commerce Website with good visual appeal
- Fully automated internal processes backed by robust back end systems
- Fully integrated back end modules well connected to and interacting with front end
- Flawless and streamlined flow of processes from one system to another advancing to the next level of the order cycle
- End to end interactive systems for different verticals in same format.
- Third party integration.
- SEO friendly Website development to drive relevant crowd.
Lobotus designed a framework integrating all back end systems and front end systems to manage the E-commerce business. Lobotus identified best solutions and developed a very user friendly E-commerce suite for Petzy.com
Principal offerings from Lobotus to Petzy
- SEO and user friendly E-commerce website with slew of functionality.
- Dynamic and easy to manage catalog management system (CMS) which is flexible to modifications.
- Fully equipped vendor management system(VMS) connected to the rest of the systems to manage vendors and carry out procurement tasks.
- Interactive Stock management system(SMS) to manage stock of each product and track the status of availability.
- Responsive and integrated order management system(OMS) to manage orders placed on the website.
- Third party API integration to provide effortless online shopping experience to the customer through seamless payment processing and continuous distribution support from logistics partner.
Results – How we added value to Petzy business
- Developed easily navigable SEO compliant E-commerce website compatible with all main platforms.
- Designed an integrated E-commerce framework for all verticals across organization to function in tandem with each other.
- Added subscription and account creation option for customers and site visitors to help Petzy maintain customer database.
- Added and implemented an array of other functionality to manage the front end of site like offering discounts, creating combos etc. to help Petzy retain uniqueness.
- Created a scalable E-commerce suite to meet future requirement.
- Integrated all main social networking sites to give a boost to the sales of the products listed on Petzy which will help in site promotion activities also.
We are overwhelmed to see the final product which not only fulfills our basic requirements but also Technical experts at Lobotus painstakingly have gone a mile extra to make sure that we set new benchmarks in the E-commerce industry backed by their expertise.
YouCanJet wanted a multi-functionality website for Air Travelers to book Pvt Jet Charters listed with its registered Charter Operators based on specific search criteria, wherein Operators have an exclusive interface to manage listings of Private Jet Charters.
- Creating client specific interface.
- Restricting duplicate entry of same Jet by multiple operators.
- Limited resources with respect to time and funds.
Key requirements of the client included
- YouCanJet Admin to have all the controls to manage the system.
- Operator specific interface for registered operators to manage their own listings of Charter flights with an array of functionality.
- User friendly interface for Travelers to interact with Operators to request for Quotes on different Charters to book a flight or an empty leg.
- Website to have Mobile platform compatibility.
- Easy to use content management tool for YouCanJet Admin to manage the content without knowledge of any programming language.
- Log in facility for prospective travelers, to manage his bookings with facilities to
request for quote, cancellation functionality and tracker to view history of his/her
previous bookings on the site.
Lobotus developed a user friendly Website that facilitates interaction between registered prospective travelers and registered charter operators for booking of private jet charters listed with each of these operators.
Principal offerings from Lobotus to YouCanJet
- User friendly and interactive interface for registered travelers to request for quote from registered travel operators.
- Time bound cancellation functionality for user to cancel his booking with auto generated notification system.
- Facility to request for quote from multiple operators at the same time.
- Separate interface for charter operators to manage their listings on the site with array of other functionality.
- Number of parameters like Origin Place, Date, Safety Rating added to display the lists of Jets meeting the specific criteria as may be required by traveler.
- YouCanJet Admin given all access to monitor the process flow in the system.
Results – How we added value to YouCanJet business
- Developed user friendly interface for Jet Operators and Travelers to interact with each other and share information.
- CMS tool for YouCanJet Admin to manage information to be shared on site without any technical know how.
- Developed website compatible with mobile platforms.
- Easy to manage bookings done for both travelers and operators .
- Developed scalable website to handle soared number of bookings with increased number of registrations.
We are very happy to have been associated with Lobotus Softwares for their resolute approach to any problem and extraordinary technical expertise. They not only identified the immediate requirements but also offered long standing solutions consistent with our future needs to scale our business to newer heights. Well Done Lobotus !!
- Interactive website with good visual appeal.
- Design web application that will be used by the students for getting information about the colleges across United States.
- Customised Content Management System for managing the content without hampering the actual design of the website.
Our Main Offerings
For developing a reliable application, Lobotus team handpicked the right technologies and resources.
- We opted for a strategy that aimed at developing the quickest search engine algorithm where in the student can get complete information about the college, he/she is looking for, based on the Region, State, Metro Area or by entering the college name to view information about a particular college.
- We incorporated the search filters that help the prospects get complete details such as the college name, college website, address, phone number, sector of institution, campus settings, institution size, acceptance rate, level of institution, institution category, college classification, enrollment details, sat score, act score admission yield and major.
- The required information is fetched from the central database with the help of MYSQL database management system, which is connected through API.
- Our customized content management system for College Hounds was created to house various functionalities that make it easier to manage the content without hampering the basic website design. For this, we used Avada Theme automatic update which saves the changes made to the content while automatically restoring the basic design.
- Developing the quickest “search engine Algorithm”.
- Fetching data from central database using API.
- Managing Word Press Avada theme automatic update without disturbing the design.
Results – How we added value to College Hounds business
- Developed a website that is compatible with all the browsers.
- Designed a search engine algorithm with the filters incorporated so as to help the prospects get right information about the colleges.
- Fully streamlined database management system with third party API integration to ensure right information is available to the prospects from the database based on their search query.
- Used Avada theme automatic updates in order to retain the stability and design of the website . Our customized content management system makes it easier to manage the website content for our client.
Lobotus has left no stone unturned in designing the applications with user-friendly interfaces. We wholeheartedly appreciate the team for their commitment and their technical expertise in understanding our business requirement and delivering the final product that aligns with our business goals and principles.
Pearson is the International chain of schools, highly recognized in the country for their significant contribution in education system. To give a boost to their online visibility and to reach the mobile audience, they wanted us to update their existing websites by giving them responsive design and also optimize the pages for ranking high on major search engines. Principal requirements of the clients were:
- A responsive website that would replace an earlier version that was compatible only for desktop.
- To provide a sleek experience to users irrespective of the device and platform.
- Modernization of the markup for facilitating easy modification of websites in the future.
- SEO for the same to improve online visibility and high rank.
- New strategies for Navigation of content in mobile versions, earlier, suited for the desktop version.
- Optimizing images to make them compatible with the new version
- Making the website compatible with all the browsers, to extend great display features and performance.
- Understanding the mindset of audience and optimizing the pages according to that, along with the proper keyword research.
Lobotus methodically developed the responsive website for Pearson that has helped them in reaching the mobile audience, thus widening their business.
Principal Offerings from Lobotus to Pearson
- Designed the mobile layout to make the site adapt to all small screen devices,flashing important information first.
- Providing the good resolution options for overcoming the display challenges.
- Optimized the images and scripts to reduce the loading time to favor better user experience.
- Right SEO for its websites improving their rankings on Google.
How we added value to Pearson Business
- We built an updated version of the website that is helping them tap the right audience.
- Improved the performance and display of the website.
- Improved the website ranking, converting the website traffic into relevant customers.
We are glad to be served by Lobotus Software, they have left no stone unturned in designing the website. We are thankful from the core of our heart for coming up with such a streamlined design that meets all our needs.
International Telecommunications Satellite Organization abbreviated as ITSO, is an intergovernmental organization that was built by the efforts of governments of different countries to establish a global satellite communication system. They wanted us to update their Content Management system, Joomla to the newer version, enabling the future updates of the software and better security. These were the key requirements of the client:
- Replacing the outdated version of Joomla CMS with the latest.
- Resolve security issues and enable the features to get future update notifications for the software, the older version did not possess any update option.
- Migrating content from the old version to the newer framework.
- Finding the same components or plug-in as in the older framework of CMS, for the newer version of Joomla.
- Solving security issues with data, to inhibit third party access.
- Migrating data from the older framework to the new CMS was a huge task considering the volume of the content that was available on the website.
Keeping in mind all their requisites, Lobotus replaced the Joomla 1.5 version with the latest one and thus rectifying all the major issues with it,the new version is more authentic and secure.
Principal Offerings from Lobotus to ITSO
- Successfully replaced their outdated Content Management system with the latest version of Joomla, now content management and handling is much more secure and easy to use.
- Data migration from the older framework to newer one without damage or loss of data.
Lobotus Software successfully accomplished the task given to them, with ultimate prowess.We admire them for their great work and their distinguished approach towards understanding the present and future needs.